Bio Organic Ghee - big
GHEE is an indispensable product in Ayurvedic cuisine, it is even known as the liquid gold.
Ghee is more than just a product for baking, roasting or deep-frying: it is also a seasoning in many dishes and it has special properties that are good for your health.
The type of fat you use when preparing meals is very important because the chemistry of a meal changes with the type of fat you add. And that in turn affects the extent to which the nutrients are absorbed by the body.
With normal butter, the milk proteins can burn if you bake over a high heat. The butter will splash and turn brown. Free radicals are then released.
In the preparation of ghee proteins, salts and most of the moisture and lactose are removed, so that the combustion temperature (252 ° C) is much higher than with regular butter (177 ° C). Ghee also retains its nutritional value at this high temperature and does not splash during baking.
Ghee is different from normal clarified butter (which is heated much shorter during preparation) and also tastes different. Ghee has a rich, intensely buttery and full flavor.
Our ghee is organic and of excellent quality.
Some special properties of ghee:
- Ghee helps the stomach and intestines to absorb nutrients from the diet. Food is easier to digest and digestion improves. Good digestion is very important to stay healthy and energetic.
- Ghee has a good effect on cholesterol levels.
- Ghee is high in essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
- People with lactose intolerance can often use ghee. Casein and lactose are removed as much as possible from the ghee during the production process.
- Ghee has a good effect on the immune system.
- When using ghee, less free radicals are released due to the higher combustion point.
- Ghee contains many vitamins, such as A, D, E and K.
- Ghee is gentle on the stomach, intestines and liver and supports the treatment of inflammation.
- Ghee is used in Ayurvedic detoxification treatments (Panchakarma).
- Ghee can be used on the skin for burns, inflammation, eczema and psoriasis.